This spiced pumpkin bread Paleo recipe is sure to be a hit in the fall, but you can enjoy it anytime of the year. Just because you choose to be Paleo doesn’t mean you have to miss out on fresh from the oven homemade bread. This bread recipe uses almond meal in the place of flour to make it a perfect fit for your Paleo lifestyle.
½ cup coconut oil
1 cup pumpkin puree
¼ cup honey
1 tsp. cinnamon
½ tsp. ground cloves
½ tsp. ground ginger
Pinch of salt
1 cup almond meal
¼ cup baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 °F
- Combine coconut oil, pumpkin puree, eggs and honey in a mixing bowl then whisk until smooth
- In a second mixing bowl add the almond meal, baking soda, pinch of salt, and all of the spices. Whisk until blended.
- Pour half of the pumpkin puree mixture from the first bowl into the second bowls with the almond meal and spices.
- Blend the mixture thoroughly then add the remaining the pumpkin puree mixture.
- Again blend the mixture thoroughly.
- Scoop the mixture into a greased loaf or cake pan; make sure you spread it evenly.
- Bake in 350 °F oven for approximately 30 to 40 minutes. You can place a skewer or toothpick in the center if it comes out clean it is done.
- Cool and serve
Watch as we bake this bread in our kitchen click here.
If you like this recipe or have a Paleo bread recipe you would like to share, please comment below or on our Facebook page.
Join the Discussion!