This Paleo recipe makes a great alternative to white rice that is both convenient and healthier. Traditional white rice offers very little nutritional value. While cauliflower is an excellent source of fiber, contains protein and vitamins C, B6 and K. Add some veggies and chicken or beef to create a stir fry or can be used as a side dish. Cauliflower Rice conveniently cooks much faster than regular rice, cooks in 10 minutes compared to 20 to 30 minutes. Plus you get an extra helping of vegetables.
1 head Cauliflower
1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
1 Pinch of Sea Salt to taste
- Rinse cauliflower thoroughly with cool water and pat dry.
- Using a food processor, pulse until it resembles rice. (Alternatively, you can use a coarse cheese grater to grate the cauliflower.)
- Heat coconut oil in a medium skillet, over medium heat.
- Add the cauliflower rice and sauté for about 4 to 5 minutes
- Season with sea salt, serve and enjoy
Please comment on this Paleo recipe below or on our Facebook page.